Friday, May 20, 2005

3 things I hated in may

Frist I did not win the first price simply because the organiser do not appreciate better handicapp players like me. Anyone playing system 36 tournament will simply laugh at them. Between 2 person playing 37 points , would you give the honours to the one playing handicapp 18 for the day or would you rate the one playing 14 is the winner....nahhhh

Second , I did not realise I have lost a fren . Furthermore a golfing fren. He was our family doctor and I was simply amazed why did I miss that announcement during the miri masters.

Third , urrgghhhh .... forgotten about it lah ...will tell you if I remember about it again later..
I did not know a fren quit his job, simply because I did not checked his blog for a couple of days , errrr a week actually. Then after knowing it , suddenly realised I dont have his number. My phone bought in 2000 fails to survive heart attack and I have to use my wife hp...Lucky enuf have the number of another fren who within seconds sms the number.

Last nite cooked mee hoon sup for dinner. We were tempted to go out but since the city is full of crowd and heavy traffic, decided to cook and eat at home. Did my usual golf in the morning and then cleaning the house and the usual rearrangment .

this weekend....aiyo , so lazy mah...and Miri , congratulations.